King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Damarukam’ has been postponed marginally, by a day. The movie was supposed to release on October 11th, but it is now going to release on October 12th instead. Surya and K.V.Anand’s ‘Brothers’ will also be releasing on the same day.
‘Damarukam’ is a big budget socio fantasy entertainer which has been made with a budget of more than 40 Crores. The film has many scenes which require extensive use of special effects and graphics and they have taken up the lion’s share of the budget. Srinivas Reddy is the director of this movie and Anushka is the heroine.
The film’s trailers and posters have been stirring up curiosity among viewers and the film is expected to get good openings. Dr. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers banner is the producer of the film and Devi Sri Prasad scored the music.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes