‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Damarukam’ is targeting two possible release dates at the moment. As per the reports being heard in Filmnagar, the Producers are trying their best for a release on October 26th. But because of the financial issues surrounding the project, there is only a very slim chance for this date.
The other more probable date being heard is November 9th, or any suitable day in the first half of November. Discussions between distributors, financiers and the producers are going on and a concrete decision is expected in the next one or two days.
The movie has Anushka in the heroine’s role and the film has Lord Shiva’s mythology as its main theme. The movie is an action entertainer with plenty of special effects and graphics. Devi Sri has scored the music and R.R.Movie Makers banner has produced the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Corona is ‘purely secular’, says young actress in a viral tweet
- Chiranjeevi is using lockdown for an ambitious project
- Charan’s role in Acharya depends on Rajamouli-Koratala’s understanding
- Let’s focus on COVID-19: Keerthy trashes wedding rumors
- Chiru ready to make this sacrifice for Pawan
- Bollywood superstar urges everyone to maintain physical distance