In a sad development for fans and movie lovers, King Akkineni Nagarjuna’s ‘Damarukam’ has been postponed again. The film is not releasing tomorrow and a new date maybe announced soon. Trade sources say that patrons who have booked tickets may approach the respective theaters for a refund.
Yesterday night (8th Nov), an official announcement was made stating that the film will hit the screens without fail on 10th. But due to unexpected difficulties, the production team could not proceed with the plan.
Nagarjuna and Anushka will be seen as the lead pair in this graphics drama and Srinivasa Reddy is the director. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers banner has produced the film and Devi Sri Prasad has scored the music.
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to be launched tomorrow
- Sudheer Babu to introduce young talent under his banner
- Nagarjuna Is Proud Of Samantha’s Career
- Gopichand’s silver jubilee film all set for UK schedule
- Interview : Vishal – In Abhimanyudu, we mainly focused on the Digital India concept