Once again, there is a twist in the release date of Damarukam. For the second time now, the release date has been postponed after tickets have been issued. Since a week, the production team has been insisting that the film will hit the screens on 9th. But we have just received official confirmation that the movie is now being postponed to 10th.
At this point of time, the reason for delay is not officially out. Grapevine has it that some financial issues are yet to be cleared. The movie has Akkineni Nagarjuna and Anushka in the lead roles and Srinivasa Reddy is the director.
The movie has been produced by Venkat on R.R.Movie Makers banner and Devi Sri has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh heads to Mumbai to shoot with this superstar
- Taapsee’s Thappad stuns critics!
- Poll : Which director should Mahesh work with next?
- Rajinikanth’s next gets a title
- Nani27’s new title and release date announced
- Mehreen responds to controversy with Ashwathama producer