‘King’ Akkineni Nagarjuna’s big budget socio fantasy drama ‘Damarukam’ is being readied for release soon and the final stages of special effects work is going on. The extensive CGI and special effects involved are said to be the highlight of the movie and highly reputed teams are working on it. Industry sources say that the quality of the effects and the theme will be quite impressive.
Srinivasa Reddy has directed this movie while Dr. Venkat of R.R.Movie Makers is the producer. The movie’s budget is said to be in the region of more than 30 Crores, which makes it the most expensive in Nagarjuna’s career. Anushka is the female lead in the film.
- Interesting update about NTR-Trivikram’s overseas release
- Music director of mega hero’s next to be announced tomorrow
- Research for Pawan’s Kobali inspired Aravindha Sametha
- Aadhi, Taapsee’s Thriller Inspired From A Tamil Film?
- Music sittings begin for Ram’s next