Young Tiger NTR’s powerful mass action entertainer ‘Dammu’ is rapidly progressing with its shoot. The movie is currently being shot in and around Hyderabad. The latest news we have is that the production unit will be travelling to Pollachi from the 26th of this month for an extended schedule. The team was supposed to shoot in Pollachi a few months ago but extremely unfavourable weather conditions at the spot did not allow it.
Trisha is the female lead in this project and Karteeka is the second lead. The movie is being directed by Boyapati Sreenu and Alexander Vallabha is the producer. K.S.Rama Rao is presenting this film on creative commercials banner. Music is being scored by M.M.Keeravani. The first look of the film will be out for Sankranthi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted director meets Prabhas for a project
- Juicy info about Bunny-Sukumar’s next
- Star daughter’s debut film is finally out
- Naga Chaitanya happy with Venky Mama’s final copy
- Rajini wraps up dubbing for Darbar
- Here’s when Allu Arjun will join Sukumar film’s shoot