Glamour girl Samantha needs no introduction to anyone in Andhra Pradesh. She has captured millions of hearts with her pretty looks, charming smile and of course acting skills. At first, she was the soft and shy heroine appearing in romantic duets with the hero. But she has graduated into a full fledged mass heroine who can become a major asset for movies. And in this situation, she is sometimes required to appear in high energy mass numbers.
This is a prospect that is not very appealing to Samantha. “The people who watch the mass songs on the screen are definitely thrilled, but do you how bad the situation is for the actual dancers? Only the people who do it realize its pain. For example, in ‘Dookudu’ for the song ‘Dethadi Dethadi’ the audience were thrilled but only I know how much effort went into the song”, she says.
In her latest movie opposite Siddharth, being directed by Nandini Reddy, Samantha will have some more mass numbers to groove to. Poor Samantha!
- Kajal runs a marathon to fulfil her promise
- Ramya Krishna to play adult film actress in much-awaited thriller
- Top technicians for Megastar nephew’s debut film
- 3 million followers on Twitter, Bunny thanks fans
- F2 in US: enters $1.5M club with a non-Baahubali record