Dandupalyam, the super hit Kannada crime drama franchise, is equally popular with the Telugu audiences. The franchise is directed by Srinivasaraju. Now, the latest reports reveal that the director is in talks with Telugu hero Sharwanand.
Apparently, Srinivasaraju had met Sharwa recently and narrated an intense story. Sharwa reportedly found the storyline interesting and has given his nod. However, this movie will go on floors only after Sharwa wraps up Hanu Raghavapudi and Sudheer Varma’s films. We will have to wait until an official announcement is made in this regard.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan reacts to rumors of clashes with Chiru
- Baahubali producers tight-lipped about their next feature film
- Vijay, Raashi turn Gautham and Yamini in WFL’s new poster
- Venky wants to see Chay in a film like this
- Ritu Varma bags a biggie in Tamil
- Venky Mama’s solid show in Australia