Dandupalyam, the super hit Kannada crime drama franchise, is equally popular with the Telugu audiences. The franchise is directed by Srinivasaraju. Now, the latest reports reveal that the director is in talks with Telugu hero Sharwanand.
Apparently, Srinivasaraju had met Sharwa recently and narrated an intense story. Sharwa reportedly found the storyline interesting and has given his nod. However, this movie will go on floors only after Sharwa wraps up Hanu Raghavapudi and Sudheer Varma’s films. We will have to wait until an official announcement is made in this regard.
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style
- Hollywood star offered a fat paycheck for Anushka’s Silence?
- Maharshi’s last schedule in a picturesque Gulf city