After the 3-part hit crime drama franchise, Dandupalyam, director Srinivasa Raju seems to have taken a break from intense crime dramas and has taken youthful entertainers route. His upcoming film stars yong hero Sumanth Ashwin and Saloni Mishra in lead roles.
Interestingly, the film has been titled 18 Plus Cinema, suggesting that the film is going to be set in the world of showbiz. The film’s final schedule will kick-start in Tiruvallur in Tamil Nadu on March 11 and it will last until the 20th of March. M Koteswara Raju is producing the film. The film is slated to hit screens in summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Poison 2 – Hindi series on Zee 5
- Sreekram wraps up its major schedule post lockdown
- Poll : Who among these do you think is the No 1 heroine as of now?
- Bigg Boss 4 – Super tight competition for elimination this week
- This is why Shyam Singha Roy’s producers changed hands
- Search for Pawan’s co-star in crazy remake back to square one?