After the 3-part hit crime drama franchise, Dandupalyam, director Srinivasa Raju seems to have taken a break from intense crime dramas and has taken youthful entertainers route. His upcoming film stars yong hero Sumanth Ashwin and Saloni Mishra in lead roles.
Interestingly, the film has been titled 18 Plus Cinema, suggesting that the film is going to be set in the world of showbiz. The film’s final schedule will kick-start in Tiruvallur in Tamil Nadu on March 11 and it will last until the 20th of March. M Koteswara Raju is producing the film. The film is slated to hit screens in summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan-Trivikram film still in the pipeline
- Allu Arjun congratulates Sirish as Vilayati Sharaab hits 100M views
- Bandla Ganesh moved out of ICU
- Star composer joins Ram’s Telugu-Tamil bilingual
- This is when Anjali will join F3
- Naveen Polishetty in no rush to sign films