Latest update reveals that the team spent 1 Crore to build the set of a Police Station. According to the reports, 70 per cent of the film has already completed and the makers are planning to release the movie this year in Kannada and Telugu simultaneously.
Produced by Venkat, directed by Srinivas Raju, the film features Pooja Gandhi, Prakash Raj, Markand Deshpande in pivotal roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero to undergo a minor surgery
- Ruler’s teaser: Balayya rules the show with mass and style
- Phenomenal rise in RRR heroine Olivia’s Twitter followers
- K A Paul files a petition against Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu
- Curiosity builds up over Ruler’s teaser
- Nagarjuna’s role revealed in Brahmastra