Latest update reveals that the team spent 1 Crore to build the set of a Police Station. According to the reports, 70 per cent of the film has already completed and the makers are planning to release the movie this year in Kannada and Telugu simultaneously.
Produced by Venkat, directed by Srinivas Raju, the film features Pooja Gandhi, Prakash Raj, Markand Deshpande in pivotal roles.
Articles that might interest you:
- Tollywood banner acquires Malayalam hit Kappela’s remake rights
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Butta Bomma crosses a new milestone
- Noted music composer to act in a film based on Rajiv Gandhi’s assassination?
- Cobra producer’s kind gesture wins hearts
- Venkatesh’s producer files a lawsuit
- Mahesh Babu’s supercool picture wows fans