Latest update reveals that the team spent 1 Crore to build the set of a Police Station. According to the reports, 70 per cent of the film has already completed and the makers are planning to release the movie this year in Kannada and Telugu simultaneously.
Produced by Venkat, directed by Srinivas Raju, the film features Pooja Gandhi, Prakash Raj, Markand Deshpande in pivotal roles.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan