Latest update reveals that the team spent 1 Crore to build the set of a Police Station. According to the reports, 70 per cent of the film has already completed and the makers are planning to release the movie this year in Kannada and Telugu simultaneously.
Produced by Venkat, directed by Srinivas Raju, the film features Pooja Gandhi, Prakash Raj, Markand Deshpande in pivotal roles.
- Popular actress confirms signing a Tamil film
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2