Aamir Khan’s Dangal, which has stormed the China box-office overtaking even the Hollywood biggie Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in its first week, is all set to create history.
After grossing close to $82.2 million until Thursday, Dangal is just a day away from becoming the all-time highest grossing non-Hollywood movie ever in China. The film is expected to surpass the Japanese anime movie Your Name, which grossed $83.3 million, by Friday.
Meanwhile, Dangal’s worldwide gross as of Thursday has touched a whopping 1,278 crore, and the film is inching closer to Baahubali.
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest Krishna collections
- RRR’s second schedule commences in style