Aamir Khan’s Dangal, which has stormed the China box-office overtaking even the Hollywood biggie Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in its first week, is all set to create history.
After grossing close to $82.2 million until Thursday, Dangal is just a day away from becoming the all-time highest grossing non-Hollywood movie ever in China. The film is expected to surpass the Japanese anime movie Your Name, which grossed $83.3 million, by Friday.
Meanwhile, Dangal’s worldwide gross as of Thursday has touched a whopping 1,278 crore, and the film is inching closer to Baahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Latest update on Nag-Kajal Aggarwal film
- Pushpa- Allu Arjun gearing up for an action-filled night shoot
- Prabhas to wrap up Radhe Shyam, finally
- National award-winning actor seriously injured in a road accident
- Trailer of ‘In The Name of God’ catches the attention of many
- Netflix making a sensational offer to Samantha?