Aamir Khan’s Dangal, which has stormed the China box-office overtaking even the Hollywood biggie Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in its first week, is all set to create history.
After grossing close to $82.2 million until Thursday, Dangal is just a day away from becoming the all-time highest grossing non-Hollywood movie ever in China. The film is expected to surpass the Japanese anime movie Your Name, which grossed $83.3 million, by Friday.
Meanwhile, Dangal’s worldwide gross as of Thursday has touched a whopping 1,278 crore, and the film is inching closer to Baahubali.
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag
- Exciting buzz on Vijay-Atlee film