Aamir Khan’s Dangal, which has stormed the China box-office overtaking even the Hollywood biggie Guardians of the Galaxy Vol 2 in its first week, is all set to create history.
After grossing close to $82.2 million until Thursday, Dangal is just a day away from becoming the all-time highest grossing non-Hollywood movie ever in China. The film is expected to surpass the Japanese anime movie Your Name, which grossed $83.3 million, by Friday.
Meanwhile, Dangal’s worldwide gross as of Thursday has touched a whopping 1,278 crore, and the film is inching closer to Baahubali.
Articles that might interest you:
- Top Bollywood filmmaker heaps praises on Dhanush and Atlee
- Poll : Which of these stars should attempt a web series?
- Crazy Update on Mahesh-Parasuram film?
- Guess : Who is this star sister?
- Lockdown Review : Betaal – Hindi web series on Netflix
- Dawid Warner’s crazy dance for Mind Block goes viral