17-year-old Kashmiri girl Zaira Wasim, popular for films like Aamir Khan’s Dangal and Secret Superstar, had a bitter experience on a Delhi-Mumbai flight. In a video post on Instagram that went viral, Zaira revealed that she was molested by a middle-aged man on the flight.
Breaking into tears, Zaira alleged in the video that the man, who was seated behind her, was rubbing his foot against her back and neck while she was half asleep. Zaira also posted a picture of the man resting his foot on her armrest. Apparently, the cabin crew didn’t act on the issue despite Zaira raising an alarm as the flight was descending.
“This is not done, I am disturbed. Is this how you’re going to take care of girls? “Who is going to help us Girls? If we don’t help ourselves, nobody will come ahead,” Zaira said. The actress’ ordeal has witnessed a huge nationwide uproar. The Civil Aviation Ministry and the Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) have sought details from the airline company.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Deverakonda wins an award for Dear Comrade
- Venky Mama’s team braves minus temperatures in Kashmir
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Ala Vaikuntapurramulo’s teaser
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya impress as an Army officer in Venky Mama?
- 40-minute Kashmir episode to be the highlight of Venky Mama
- Sai Tej’s brother locks his second film?