However, Aamir Khan’s Dangal’s sensationalbox-office performance in China is posing a huge challenge for Baahubali 2, which will be released in China later this summer. So far, Dangal has grossed a whopping $22.53 million (Rs.145.41 crore) in 6 days in China. The film’s collections have overtaken even the Hollywood biggie, Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2.
Even then, Dangal’s latest lifetime collections are still Rs. 889.75 Crore and Baahubali is miles ahead of these figures.
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well
- Much-awaited Bollywood film wraps up shoot
- Sarkar’s Tamil version emerges all-time 6th highest grosser