Now that the worldwide theatrical run of Baahubali The Conclusion is slowing down, the makers are aiming for a humongous release of the film’s Chinese version. Baahubali’s Chinese version is slated for its release in a couple of months.
Meanwhile, E Star Films, the leading Oriental distribution house that released Baahubali 1 and the latest blockbuster Dangal, is reportedly gearing up to release Baahubali 2 in a record 6,500 screens across Mainland China.
For the international release of Baahubali 2, the makers had hired Hollywood Editor Vincent Tabaillon to do the international cut. More details about the second part will be revealed soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ala Vaikunthapuramulo team flying to this happening city soon
- Payal Rajput’s RDX Love seals its release date
- Valmiki’s satellite and digital deals details
- Yet another super star raises awareness against cutouts culture
- Ram Charan to resume RRR’s shoot soon
- Gang Leader’s 1st weekend Nizam share; All set to enter 5 Cr club