Now that the worldwide theatrical run of Baahubali The Conclusion is slowing down, the makers are aiming for a humongous release of the film’s Chinese version. Baahubali’s Chinese version is slated for its release in a couple of months.
Meanwhile, E Star Films, the leading Oriental distribution house that released Baahubali 1 and the latest blockbuster Dangal, is reportedly gearing up to release Baahubali 2 in a record 6,500 screens across Mainland China.
For the international release of Baahubali 2, the makers had hired Hollywood Editor Vincent Tabaillon to do the international cut. More details about the second part will be revealed soon.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties