When Baahubali The Conclusion went on to collect more than 1,500 crore worldwide gross, movie lovers and trade analysts thought that any other Indian film will take several years to break Baahubali’s gigantic record.
But looks like Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s Dangal is all set to surpass Baahubali 2 in a few days. Dangal, on Sunday until 11 pm CST, has grossed a whopping $12.64 million (Rs.81.50 crore) and stormed into the 1,500 crore worldwide gross club.
With this Dangal’s China collections including Taiwan are tallied up to Rs.744.50 crore, while the film’s overall worldwide gross is Rs.1,501.64 crore. With a couple of hours left and several screens yet to be reported, Dangal’s Sunday China collections are expected to cross $14 million.
Articles that might interest you:
- Hari Hara Veera Mallu heroine’s love story becomes a hot topic
- Narappa’s first copy to be ready soon
- David Warner wins the hearts of Hyderabadis and Indians
- Nani, Satya Dev and Roopa’s Daare Leda gets a launch date
- Noted editor to turn director work with Nithin’s next?
- Actress Kavitha’s son passes away due to COVID-19; Husband critical