When Baahubali The Conclusion went on to collect more than 1,500 crore worldwide gross, movie lovers and trade analysts thought that any other Indian film will take several years to break Baahubali’s gigantic record.
But looks like Bollywood superstar Aamir Khan’s Dangal is all set to surpass Baahubali 2 in a few days. Dangal, on Sunday until 11 pm CST, has grossed a whopping $12.64 million (Rs.81.50 crore) and stormed into the 1,500 crore worldwide gross club.
With this Dangal’s China collections including Taiwan are tallied up to Rs.744.50 crore, while the film’s overall worldwide gross is Rs.1,501.64 crore. With a couple of hours left and several screens yet to be reported, Dangal’s Sunday China collections are expected to cross $14 million.
Articles that might interest you:
- Update on Pawan Kalyan’s Vakeel Saab shoot
- Title of Balayya-Boyapati’s film to be out soon
- Vadivelu complaints on yet another star comedian
- Prabhas fans gearing up for a massive celebration?
- Venkatesh-Puri Jagan film back in news
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5