Rajamouli’s Baahubali The Conclusion and Aamir Khan’s Dangal are being hailed as the pride of Indian Cinema. While Baahubali 2 has collected nearly Rs 1,700 crore gross worldwide, Dangal, with a mind-blowing box-office run in China, collected close to Rs 2,000 crore.
Now, Baahubali 2 is slated to hit the screens in China in September. In his latest interview to a popular Telugu news channel, Rajamouli said that Dangal’s humongous success in China will help Baahubali 2 during its Chinese release as the Chinese audience will be curious to check out yet another Indian film.
The maverick director went on to say that Baahubali 2 collecting more than Dangal in India can be used as a great marketing ploy during the Chinese release. Jakkanna also said that the film is getting a decent number of screens and that the Chinese distributors are quite taking all the measures to make the film a huge success in China.
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release
- Chay-Samantha’s Majili to be shot in Vizag