Chiranjeevi’s Acharya and Virata Parvam are two films that have Naxalite set up as the backdrop. Now, things have changed a bit in the last day or so with some danger lurking in these films.
The update is that the Anti-Terrorism Forum met the Censor Board asking to not issue censor clearance for movies that are sympathetic to Maoists.
The forum has met the board after a few CRPF personnel were attacked in various places in India. Both Acharya and Virata Parvam are set to release soon and we need to see how the board handles this sensitive issue.
Articles that might interest you:
- Love Today director’s next to be in Telugu?
- Tillu Square – Siddu raises excitement
- Vishnu Vishal – Matti Kusthi has both entertainment and content
- Young heroine gets a lucky chance in Prabhas next
- Top actress gets amused by Kantara
- Actress croons a song in Thunivu