Teenage love is dangerous. That is the message the makers of ‘Chiguraaku’ want to convey. The movie is being directed by G.L.B.Srinivas and he is also the producer and scriptwriter for the movie. The film has completed some talkie part and a song and a schedule was completed recently in Shamirpet.
Some scenes were shot in an engineering college there. The movie aims to show the problems that crop up when students fall in love at a time when their full concentration needs to be on studies. Varun Raj and Neha Patil are the hero and heroine in this movie. Kota Srinivasa Rao, Chandramohan, Thagubothu Ramesh and other artistes are playing key roles in the movie. The producer has informed that a new schedule will begin this month.
Articles that might interest you:
- Action King joins Harbhajan Singh’s debut film
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week