Teenage love is dangerous. That is the message the makers of ‘Chiguraaku’ want to convey. The movie is being directed by G.L.B.Srinivas and he is also the producer and scriptwriter for the movie. The film has completed some talkie part and a song and a schedule was completed recently in Shamirpet.
Some scenes were shot in an engineering college there. The movie aims to show the problems that crop up when students fall in love at a time when their full concentration needs to be on studies. Varun Raj and Neha Patil are the hero and heroine in this movie. Kota Srinivasa Rao, Chandramohan, Thagubothu Ramesh and other artistes are playing key roles in the movie. The producer has informed that a new schedule will begin this month.
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief
- Star director urges people to enroll to vote
- Kiara Advani joins RC12 team in Azerbaijan
- Natakam completes censor, All set for a grand release