Now that all the Sankranthi biggies are out, the collections of all the films are being looked at closely. Rajini’s Darbar was the first one to release this Sankranthi.
The film started with a bang and made good money in its first three days. But now that Ala Vaikunthapuramlo and Sarileru are out, Darbar has slowed down drastically.
The film is seeing a downfall especially in the small towns of both the Telugu states as the big Telugu films are dominating. The pre-release business has been locked at 14 crores and we need to see if the film recovers that kind of money.
Articles that might interest you:
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?
- Juicy info about RRR’s special song?
- Pushpa shoot postponed due to this reason?