Now that all the Sankranthi biggies are out, the collections of all the films are being looked at closely. Rajini’s Darbar was the first one to release this Sankranthi.
The film started with a bang and made good money in its first three days. But now that Ala Vaikunthapuramlo and Sarileru are out, Darbar has slowed down drastically.
The film is seeing a downfall especially in the small towns of both the Telugu states as the big Telugu films are dominating. The pre-release business has been locked at 14 crores and we need to see if the film recovers that kind of money.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actress is excited to work with Prabhas
- Interesting storyline for Naga Shaurya’s next
- Mahesh to romance this Bollywood actress again?
- Sizzling on-screen chemistry between Akhil and Pooja
- Unique feat: Keerthy Suresh to reprise her mother’s role in a crazy remake
- Post divorce, Kotha Bangaru Lokam actress hopes to find love again