Now that all the Sankranthi biggies are out, the collections of all the films are being looked at closely. Rajini’s Darbar was the first one to release this Sankranthi.
The film started with a bang and made good money in its first three days. But now that Ala Vaikunthapuramlo and Sarileru are out, Darbar has slowed down drastically.
The film is seeing a downfall especially in the small towns of both the Telugu states as the big Telugu films are dominating. The pre-release business has been locked at 14 crores and we need to see if the film recovers that kind of money.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : What did you think of Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster?
- Looks and performance are God-given: Chiru wishes Mahesh
- Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s motion poster out with Thaman’s blazing BGM
- Namrata’s birthday wish for Mahesh is full of love
- Revealed- Interesting title for Teja’s new web series?
- Allu Aravind upset with RGV’s film on him