Super Star Rajinikanth had commenced shooting for his highly-anticipated action entertainer, Darbar, under AR Murugadoss’ direction a couple of weeks ago in Mumbai. Since then, several on-location stills, revealing Rajini and heroine Nayanthara’s looks, have been leaked and are making a huge splash on the internet.
Quickly acting on the leakage menace, Darbar’s team has reportedly set up strict measures. Apparently, no crew member is allowed to take his or her mobile phone to the shoot and even the company photographer is said to have been instructed not to mishandle the daily stills. However, whether these precautionary measures succeed in preventing crucial details from getting leaked until the film’s release remains to be seen.
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited
- Bigg Boss 4- Housemates targetting young contestant