One more Tamil film of Jeeva is being dubbed into Telugu to cash in on his success with ‘Rangam’. The latest film to hit our screens is ‘Dare’ and this is the dubbed version of Jeeva’s ‘Kattradhu Thamizh’.
Jeeva plays the role of a frustrated common man who slowly turns into a psychopath because of his circumstances. Anjali is the heroine in this movie and the film has been directed by Ram. Ganesh is producing this film on MVS Productions banner. The movie will release all over Andhra Pradesh on November 4th.
Music has been scored by Yuvan Shankar Raja.
- Decent 1st weekend for Sammohanam, Sets eyes on half-a-million club
- Much-awaited Thalapathy62’s first look out soon
- Rajamouli, Nani, Lakshmi Manchu support a noble initiative
- Taapsee, Big B’s film gets a huge boost
- Uttarakhand CM meets Mahesh