Last December, the shooting for Kollywood Super Star Rajinikanth’s much-awaited family entertainer, Annaatthe, was stalled abruptly after 4 crew members tested positive for COVID-19. And even Rajini was hospitalized in Hyderabad after falling ill due to high blood pressure and dehydration.
After a minor schedule in Chennai in March, Annaatthe’s team had returned to Hyderabad earlier this month for a major schedule. However, the latest buzz is that, following the Telangana government’s recent announcement on night curfew and the huge surge in COVID-19 positive cases, Annaatthe’s team has decided to again stall the shooting until the situation returns to normalcy.
We will be have to wait until the makers come up with a formal announcement in this regard. This Siva directorial also features Nayanthara and Keerthy Suresh in lead roles. Sun Pictures banner is bankrolling this project. The film’s Diwali release also looks doubtful at the moment.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic
- Buzz: Santosh Shoban’s new film to clash with Sankranthi biggies
- Avatar director once again takes a dig at Marvel’s character
- H Vinoth raises the expectations of Ajith fans
- Rashmika Mandanna – I haven’t been banned from the Kannada industry
- Nayanthara’s Connect trailer promises a spine-chilling horror thriller