After a lot of deliberation, the makers of Rajinikanth’s highly anticipated gangster drama, Kaala, recently announced that the film will be hitting the screens on April 27. However, if the latest buzz in the Tamil film circles is anything to go by, Kaala may not be seeing the light in April.
And the reason behind this speculation is the soon-to-commence Kollywood strike. Even though the film industry is hopeful of finding a solution to the long-pending issues within March or early April, the strike will severely affect several low and medium budget movies that are slated for release in March and April.
Producers of all the affected movies are reportedly pressurizing the Tamil Film Producer’s Council heads, saying that preference should be given to the movies that will be postponed due to the strike to release as soon as the strike is called off. This would invariably affect Kaala’s release plans. All said and done, anxious days are ahead for the Tamil film industry.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh, Allu Arjun have an admirer in this Bollywood star
- Yet another Telugu girl to try her luck this week
- Will this young actor make it big with this week’s release?
- Interesting trailer of Gautam Menon’s Thoota released
- Poll : What will be the fate of Kamma Rajyamlo Kadapa Redlu?
- Latest- RRR to release in these many languages