It looks like the COVID-19 pandemic is causing troubles to yet another most eagerly awaited pan-India biggie. According to the latest buzz, Sandalwood period gangster drama starring Yash, KGF Chapter 2, which is slated for a 16th July release worldwide, may not be hitting screens as scheduled.
KGF 2’s shoot was wrapped up long ago and the film has even completed a major part of its post-production formalities. However, the uncertainty in the North Indian film exhibition is causing dark clouds over KGF 2’s release date. Apparently, the makers are considering the Dasara festive season to release the movie in case postponement is inevitable.
Directed by Prashanth Neel, KGF Chapter 2 is produced by Vijay Kiragandur under Hombale Films banner. Bollywood stars Sanjay Dutt and Raveena Tandon essayed pivotal roles in the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Photo Moment: Chiranjeevi’s Mother’s Day wishes with a beautiful family picture
- Disappointing news for Sai Pallavi fans
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?