After their 2005 hit film, Bhadra, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and leading producer Dil Raju joined hands once again for a film titled Yevado Okadu. The film was launched on the occasion of Dasara last year and the regular shooting was supposed to commence from December.
However, the project was getting delayed as Ravi Teja was not totally convinced with the final script. And if the ongoing reports are to be believed, this much discussed film has now been shelved. Apparently, creative differences between Ravi Teja and Dil Raju regarding the film’s script are said to be the reasons behind this stalemate situation.
Pragya Jaiswal and Anupama Parameswaran were roped in to play the female lead roles in this film which was supposed to relaunch Oh My Friend director Venu Sriram. Keep watching this space for an official confirmation regarding the film’s status.
- Award-winning filmmaker announces a film on Kerala floods
- Bollywood star thrilled to share screen space with Nagarjuna
- Varma’s teaser hints at a faithful remake of Arjun Reddy
- Poll : What did you think of Varma’s teaser? ((Arjun Reddy remake)
- Poll : Who among these contestants will get eliminated today in Bigg Boss2?