After their 2005 hit film, Bhadra, Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja and leading producer Dil Raju joined hands once again for a film titled Yevado Okadu. The film was launched on the occasion of Dasara last year and the regular shooting was supposed to commence from December.
However, the project was getting delayed as Ravi Teja was not totally convinced with the final script. And if the ongoing reports are to be believed, this much discussed film has now been shelved. Apparently, creative differences between Ravi Teja and Dil Raju regarding the film’s script are said to be the reasons behind this stalemate situation.
Pragya Jaiswal and Anupama Parameswaran were roped in to play the female lead roles in this film which was supposed to relaunch Oh My Friend director Venu Sriram. Keep watching this space for an official confirmation regarding the film’s status.
- Interview : Ravi Teja – My son is my best critic
- Star heroine joins Baahubali Netflix series
- Two star heroines in consideration for Vijay-Atlee film?
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?