NTR today unveiled the teaser of his good friend and Nannaku Prematho’s director Sukumar’s latest production venture, Darshakudu. Speaking on the occasion, the Young Tiger recollected a few incidents from Nannaku Prematho days in London that prove Sukumar’s passion for movies.
NTR further appreciated the film’s director Jakka Hari Prasad for choosing a unique concept of a love story of a film director for his debut project and then wished the entire team the best.
Darshakudu stars debutant Ashok Bandreddi and Telugu girls Eesha Rebba and Pujita Ponnada. Sai Kartheek is the film’s music composer and BNCSP Vijaya Kumar, Thomas Reddy Aduri and Ravi Chandra Satti are the producers.
- Kamal Haasan decides to not contest in Lok Sabha elections
- Buzz on Kangana’s paycheck for Jayalalithaa’s biopic shocks everyone
- Rajinikanth-Murugadoss film faces election heat
- Vijayendra Prasad explains the challenges in penning Jayaa’s biopic
- Rajamouli, Keeravani to grace this prestigious event in London
- King Khan takes a break from films?