Siva is the director of Mass Maharaja Ravi Teja’s upcoming film ‘Daruvu’ and we have received reports that he has charged a fancy amount for this movie. Figures are being heard in the range of Rs. 2.15 Crores and this is a good amount considering the fact that he is still in the early stages of his career. It is also being heard that Ravi Teja is very happy with Siva’s direction and the way the movie has shaped up. Vijay Anthony has scored the music and Burugupalli Sivaramakrishna is the producer.
Tapsee is the heroine opposite Ravi Teja in this socio-fantasy entertainer. Tamil star Prabhu is playing the role of Yama Dharma Raja in this film. The makers are aiming for a May 4th release for the film.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Taxiwaala will set a new benchmark for comedy: Vijay Deverakonda
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers