Ravi Teja, Taapsee starrer Daruvu has been postponed to the third week of May, if the latest buzz is to be believed. Initially, the film was being planned for release on May 4; however, with Gabbar Singh lined up for release in the second week of May and post production in its final stages, the film has been postponed by couple of weeks. Burugupalli Shivaramakrishna is planning to release the film on May 18, but it might be pushed even further depending on how well Gabbar Singh does at boxoffice. Shiva has directed the film and it is being touted as a socio-fantasy with a political twist. Vijay Anthony has composed the music.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup