Ravi Teja, Taapsee starrer Daruvu has been postponed to the third week of May, if the latest buzz is to be believed. Initially, the film was being planned for release on May 4; however, with Gabbar Singh lined up for release in the second week of May and post production in its final stages, the film has been postponed by couple of weeks. Burugupalli Shivaramakrishna is planning to release the film on May 18, but it might be pushed even further depending on how well Gabbar Singh does at boxoffice. Shiva has directed the film and it is being touted as a socio-fantasy with a political twist. Vijay Anthony has composed the music.
- After AAA, Ileana returns to Bollywood
- 2.0 to have a free run with less competition
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?
- Tanish confident of Rangu’s success
- Former heroine’s Tollywood comeback after 8 years