The shooting of Ravi Teja and Taapsee starrer Daruvu is currently going on in Ramoji Film City. A huge set has been erected specially for this film and for the past ten days, important scenes are being shot on Ravi Teja, Kaikala Satyananrayana, Prabhu, M S Narayana in this set. After this some more scenes will be shot in a house set and a pub set till February 3. And then, the film unit will be flying abroad on February 5 to shoot three songs till February 20. The final schedule will then begin from March 10 in Hyderabad and with that the entire shooting will be wrapped up. Shiva is directing the film and Burugupalli Shivaramakrishna is producing the film. Vijay Anthony is composing the music,
- Nayanthara’s Tamil thriller to release in Telugu
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Chitralahari commences its shoot
- Pawan Kalyan all set for his comeback film?
- Rajamouli cans RRR’s first shot; Video goes viral
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film