The shooting of Sye Raa, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s prestigious historic biopic on Uyyalawada Narasimhareddy, has been delayed due to constant reshoots and unavoidable postponements of schedules. Finally, the team has completed a major portion of the talkie part except for an extensive schedule to wrap up the patchwork.
Sye Raa’s patchwork shoot will be taking place in Mailaram village, Kokapet and Vikarabad forests. Now that the shooting formalities are nearing completion, Team Sye Raa will be racing against time to ensure the film hits screens for the Dussehra festival later this year. Already, the film’s visual effects and editing works are underway in full swing. With only 5 months to go, it will be a herculean task for the VFX team to come up with world class output.
Sye Raa also features Amitabh Bachchan, Nayanthara, Vijay Sethupathi, Jagapathi Babu, Sudeep and Tamannaah in prominent roles. This Surender Reddy directorial is being produced by Chiru’s son Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thaman shows his excitement while composing for Chiru’s next
- Tamannah credits her success to southern cinema
- NTR launches impressive trailer of Timmarusu
- Poll : What’s your take on Satyadev’s Timmarusu?
- Khiladi is back on track-Last schedule on
- Gully Rowdy’s censor done-Release in August