Film industry veteran and a former MP, Dasari Narayana Rao has also joined the bandwagon of celebrities doing their bit for the Hudhud victims, however a bit differently. Instead of donating cash to relief fund, the yesteryear hit director has adopted 3 families that were victimized by the recent cyclone.
Dasari would be taking the entire responsibility of these families, and will support them till they are financially stable. He is currently busy with his latest film Yerra Bassu which has Vishnu and Catherine Teresa as main leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- NTR’s new orange Lamborgini Urus becomes a hot topic
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Suriya turns lawyer in Jai Bhim; Intense first look out now
- Team Lakhsya plans unique promotions until the release
- Prakash Raj decides to keep mum over Maa elections
- Crazy- 10 crores for just an entry scene