Film industry veteran and a former MP, Dasari Narayana Rao has also joined the bandwagon of celebrities doing their bit for the Hudhud victims, however a bit differently. Instead of donating cash to relief fund, the yesteryear hit director has adopted 3 families that were victimized by the recent cyclone.
Dasari would be taking the entire responsibility of these families, and will support them till they are financially stable. He is currently busy with his latest film Yerra Bassu which has Vishnu and Catherine Teresa as main leads.
Articles that might interest you:
- Popular director to helm Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake?
- Poll : Which of this multi-starrer combo you are looking forward to?
- Sree Vishnu’s interesting film launched on his birthday
- Noted actor joins Chiru-Koratala film
- Bold Trailer of Mr and Miss impresses
- HIT’s day one AP/TG collections are here