Megastar Chiranjeevi confessed that he’s hugely inspired by Dasari Narayana Rao. The veteran director had passed away in May this year and his death left a deep void in the industry. Earlier today, Chiranjeevi unveiled “Tera Venuka Dasari”, a biography of late Dasari Narayana Rao, which has been penned by veteran journalist Pasupuleti Ramarao.
Speaking at the event, Chiranjeevi said, “Dasari is my inspiration. He started his journey with a job in Palakollu and then, he left everything to make his entry into films. Later, he introduced several other directors to the industry and he rose to such heights that Telugu film industry was never the same again. He was the bridge between two different generations of directors. I thought I knew a lot of details about his life, but Pasupuleti Ramarao has gathered a lot more than what I know. It’s quite an inspiring book.”
Incidentally, Pasupuleti Ramarao had also written a book on Chiranjeevi titled ‘Chiranjeevitham’ which was released in January, 2017.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter
- Tollywood never bothered to call me back: Disha Patani
- India’s top stars come together for a short film on Coronavirus
- Star actress turns to cooking during quarantine
- Tollywood’s CCC begins on Sunday
- AA20’s release date locked?