Dasari Narayana Rao, the legendary director of Tollywood has been hospitalized earlier today to the KIMS hospital in Hyderabad. The latest news is that Dasari has been admitted to the ICU and is being treated for his ailing lung infection.
The doctors from KIMS in a fresh report reveal that they are going to operate Dasari very soon. A team of highly qualified doctors is treating the legendary thespian who has been suffering from this problem from the past few years.
We at 123telugu, pray that he recovers very soon and get back to his normal and daily routine.
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?
- Ravi Teja-Santosh Srinivas film pushed ahead
- NTR Kathanayakudu’s latest first-week collections