In a fitting final tribute to the departed legend, Telangana state’s Minister of Cinematography Talasani Srinivas Yadav announced that the last rites of veteran filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao will be performed with full state honors tomorrow.
Dasari’s last rites will be held at his Moinabad farmhouse, where his wife Padma was cremated. Several noted personalities from the film and political worlds are expected to be present and pay their last respects to Dasari’s mortal remains.
TFI to remain shut
Meanwhile, the Telugu Film Chamber of Commerce has decided to cancel all the film shootings, apart from canceling the screenings at all single screen and.multiplexes tomorrow.
Condolences continue to pour in
Dasari’s passing away has left the entire film industry grieving and condolences are pouring in from all quarters. Noted politicians such as AP CM Nara Chandrababu Naidu, Telangana CM KCR, Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu, YSRCP President YS Jagan, and film stars such as Chiranjeevi, Mohan Babu, Mahesh Babu, NTR, Rajamouli, Kalyanram, Rakul Preet, Jagapathi Babu, Akhil, AR Murugadoss and Nithiin and several others hailed Dasari’s contribution to Telugu Cinema.
Articles that might interest you:
- Naveen Chandra’s new thriller launched in style
- Interview : Pradeep Machiraju – I have struggled 10 years to achieve my dream
- Tamil exhibitors demand 10% extra share from Master’s makers
- Big update: Prabhas to join forces with star Bollywood director
- Seetimaarr gets a release date- Deets Inside
- Latest update on Pooja Hegde’s role in Acharya