Telugu film industry is still grieving the loss of veteran director Dasari Narayana Rao. Thousands of fans and celebrities from film and political worlds paid their last respects to Dasari at his funeral.
But in a shocking statement, senior film star Mohan Babu said that the Telugu film industry had ignored Dasari in his final journey. “Was it the kind of adieu the legend deserved in his final moments? Definitely not,” said Mohan Babu in an interview to a popular Telugu media house.
Mohan Babu further said that he flew down to Shirdi and got Baba’s vibudhi for his guru after he was discharged from the hospital, but those who were introduced, got a break and fame in the film industry with Dasari’s blessings didn’t even come to pay their tributes to Dasari’s mortal remains.
Mohan Babu also said that those who were out of town should not be questioned, but some of the stars didn’t attend Dasari’s funeral even though they were in Hyderabad.
The firebrand actor finally thanked the Chief Ministers of both the Telugu states for duly honoring the legend in his final journey.
Articles that might interest you:
- Dil Raju, to release Vakeel Saab on 300 screens?
- Crazy folks song to be a part of Pawan Kalyan’s next?
- Rhea posts a memorable message on Sushanth’s death anniversary
- One year passes away-Sushanth’s death still a mystery
- Vakeel Saab girl all set to announce two movies
- Chay and Samantha to resume shooting from next week