Yesterday, Dasari’s elder son Prabhu, who carried out his father’s funeral, immersed Dasari’s ashes in the Godavari River and performed all other rituals.
After immersing the ashes also in the Krishna River, Prabhu will soon head to the holy town of Varanasi to immerse the remaining ashes.
- Leading production house bags RC12 theatrical rights
- Telugu filmmaker’s Chinese film gets bigger
- Irrfan Khan pens a moving note from London as he battles a rare cancer
- Versatile artiste’s key role in Mahesh25
- Don’t call my son Jr Powerstar: Renu Desai tells Pawan fans