Veteran actor-filmmaker late Dr. Dasari Narayana Rao’s son Dasari Arun Kumar turned actor and appeared in movies such as Greeku Veerudu and Krishna Vamsi’s Anthapuram. Arun Kumar later quit acting and looked after the production logistics in his father’s production house.
In his latest media interaction, Arun Kumar said that his father always used to ask him to pursue acting. However, Arun wasn’t quite keen on acting and it used to disappoint his father.
Arun said he is now eager to comeback to acting and make his father proud wherever he is. Arun also clarified that he is not looking for hero roles and that he will choose strong character and villain roles on his comeback. Well, given his tall frame and looks, Arun is sure to do well in his second innings.
- Rajinikanth donates big for Cyclone Gaja victims
- Interesting buzz on Samantha’s character in Majili
- Pawan Kalyan’s official statement about reports on comeback film
- Taxiwaala’s 3-day AP/TS collections
- Interview : Malavika Nair – I’m happy that Taxiwaala is doing well