A couple of days ago, a person named Narsimhulu filed an SC/ST case against veteran filmmaker late Dasari Narayana Rao’s younger son Dasari Arun Kumar. The Banjara Hills Police booked Dasari Arun Kumar under IPC sections 504 and 506.
In his complaint, Narsimhulu alleged that Dasari Arun Kumar has defaulted the money he borrowed from him and also threatened him using casteist slurs. Now, Arun interacted with the media and gave his response. He claimed that he does not know who Narsimhulu is. Arun further said he doesn’t know when did Narsimhulu work with his father Dasari
“I don’t understand why I should make any payment to a person whom I never met. I will only get free publicity out of this controversy,” Arun quipped.
Articles that might interest you:
- Shocking buzz about Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Crucial update on Tarakaratna’s health condition
- Butta Bomma trailer – Perfect mix of love and suspense
- No takers for star actor’s film
- Latest developments about Tarakaratna’s health condition is here
- New release plan for SSMB28 and Bholaa Shankar