Veteran actor, filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao was revered by all the members of the Telugu film industry. Fondly called as Guruvu garu by everyone, the multifaceted stalwart breathed his last on May 30 last year.
In a fitting tribute to Dasari, a life-sized statue of the departed giant will be unveiled at the Film Chamber on May 4. Veteran producer and one of Dasari’s loyal disciples C Kalyan had submitted the proposal to install Dasari’s statue at the Chamber’s premises. Several film industry bigwigs and Dasari’s fans will take part in the statue’s inaugural ceremony.
- Suriya-Hari to team up again?
- Latest update on Nagarjuna-Rahul Ravindran film
- Mahesh Babu enjoys a family vacation in Thai
- Nannu Dochukunduvate girl signs a biggie in Tollywood
- Rathalu goes gaga over Megastar