Veteran actor, filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao was revered by all the members of the Telugu film industry. Fondly called as Guruvu garu by everyone, the multifaceted stalwart breathed his last on May 30 last year.
In a fitting tribute to Dasari, a life-sized statue of the departed giant will be unveiled at the Film Chamber on May 4. Veteran producer and one of Dasari’s loyal disciples C Kalyan had submitted the proposal to install Dasari’s statue at the Chamber’s premises. Several film industry bigwigs and Dasari’s fans will take part in the statue’s inaugural ceremony.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Can Adivi Sesh repeat ‘Major’ feat with HIT 2
- Latest update on Kiara Advani’s wedding?
- Is this the release date of Vijay’s Varisu?
- Is Janhvi Kapoor dating this handsome man?
- Date locked for the Bollywood biggie’s trailer launch