Veteran actor, filmmaker and politician Dasari Narayana Rao was revered by all the members of the Telugu film industry. Fondly called as Guruvu garu by everyone, the multifaceted stalwart breathed his last on May 30 last year.
In a fitting tribute to Dasari, a life-sized statue of the departed giant will be unveiled at the Film Chamber on May 4. Veteran producer and one of Dasari’s loyal disciples C Kalyan had submitted the proposal to install Dasari’s statue at the Chamber’s premises. Several film industry bigwigs and Dasari’s fans will take part in the statue’s inaugural ceremony.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anandhi looks simply beautiful as ‘Sodaala Sridevi’ in SSC’s first look
- Ace Bollywood DP’s tweet on Pawan Kalyan raises expectations
- Sankranthi 2022 getting heated up
- It’s official: Here’s Radhe Shyam’s release date
- Rashmika in talks for Tamil star’s Tollywood debut film?
- Aadi, Payal Rajput’s Kirataka to go on floors on this date