Super Star Rajinikanth is all set to make a formal announcement regarding his political party ‘Makkal Sevai Katchi’ on January 1st. Meanwhile, speculations are rife that Rajini will be launching his party on January 17 at a huge rally in the famous temple town Madurai in Tamil Nadu.
There is a special reason behind Rajini choosing Jan 17th for his party launch. It was on this very day that legendary Tamil thespian and former Tamil Nadu CM MGR was born. Rajini is a great admirer of MGR and he is trying to appropriate his legacy, according to the Tamil media reports.
On the other hand, the election commission has allotted autorickshaw symbol to Rajini’s party. Thalaivar’s party will contest all the 234 seats in Tamil Nadu assembly in the upcoming general elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star heroine’s special song in Varun Tej’s Ghani
- Nag Ashwin Comments About Prabhas’s Project K
- Drushyam 2’s OTT premiere date locked?
- Trivikram setting up Athadu combo for SSMB28
- Amitabh starts shooting for Prabhas’s Project K
- Amazon Prime signs Naga Chaitanya for another film?