Super Star Rajinikanth is all set to make a formal announcement regarding his political party ‘Makkal Sevai Katchi’ on January 1st. Meanwhile, speculations are rife that Rajini will be launching his party on January 17 at a huge rally in the famous temple town Madurai in Tamil Nadu.
There is a special reason behind Rajini choosing Jan 17th for his party launch. It was on this very day that legendary Tamil thespian and former Tamil Nadu CM MGR was born. Rajini is a great admirer of MGR and he is trying to appropriate his legacy, according to the Tamil media reports.
On the other hand, the election commission has allotted autorickshaw symbol to Rajini’s party. Thalaivar’s party will contest all the 234 seats in Tamil Nadu assembly in the upcoming general elections.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surprise: Two Telugu films with same title releasing next week
- HIT 2 makers reveal the killer; Fans get astonished
- Brahmastra to release in this country tomorrow
- OTT Review : Repeat – Telugu film on Hotstar
- Dil Raju blocks Varisu date- What will Chiru and Balayya do?
- Puri Jagan approaches this star for his next?