Young Bollywood stars Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have been the much-talked-about lovebirds for the last few years. Since April, reports about Ranveer-Deepika’s wedding have been doing several rounds in national media.
As per the latest updates, Ranveer and Deepika will be tying the knot on November 19. The wedding may take place in Bengaluru. Families of both the stars are reportedly busy making arrangements for the big day. Deepika’s mother Ujwala will be organizing a puja at the Nandi Temple in Bengaluru just a few days before the wedding, and both Ranveer and Deepika will offer special prayers.
Ranveer and Deepika have shared screen space with each other in movies like Ramleela, Finding Fanny, Bajirao Mastani and Padmaavat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview : Ramana Teja- Story is the hero of Ashwathama
- Thalapathy Vijay and Sethupathi’s mass fight to be shot here
- RRR superstars in one frame-Buzz goes to another level
- Viral snap- Naga Shourya seeks megastar’s blessings
- Poll : What did you think of Jaanu’s trailer?
- Jaanu Trailer- Sam-Sharwa’s chemistry steals the show