Young Bollywood stars Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have been the much-talked-about lovebirds for the last few years. Since April, reports about Ranveer-Deepika’s wedding have been doing several rounds in national media.
As per the latest updates, Ranveer and Deepika will be tying the knot on November 19. The wedding may take place in Bengaluru. Families of both the stars are reportedly busy making arrangements for the big day. Deepika’s mother Ujwala will be organizing a puja at the Nandi Temple in Bengaluru just a few days before the wedding, and both Ranveer and Deepika will offer special prayers.
Ranveer and Deepika have shared screen space with each other in movies like Ramleela, Finding Fanny, Bajirao Mastani and Padmaavat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas to kick-start Adipurush next week
- Interesting title for Rakul Preet-Vaishnav Tej film?
- It’s advantage Pooja Hegde over Rashmika Mandanna?
- Shruti Haasan’s meeting with dad Kamal Haasan becomes a hot topic
- Janhvi Kapoor bowled by this star heroine’s performance
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check