Young Bollywood stars Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone have been the much-talked-about lovebirds for the last few years. Since April, reports about Ranveer-Deepika’s wedding have been doing several rounds in national media.
As per the latest updates, Ranveer and Deepika will be tying the knot on November 19. The wedding may take place in Bengaluru. Families of both the stars are reportedly busy making arrangements for the big day. Deepika’s mother Ujwala will be organizing a puja at the Nandi Temple in Bengaluru just a few days before the wedding, and both Ranveer and Deepika will offer special prayers.
Ranveer and Deepika have shared screen space with each other in movies like Ramleela, Finding Fanny, Bajirao Mastani and Padmaavat.
- Review : Odiyan – Disappointing treat
- Wink sensation Priya Prakash’s Oru Adaar Love gets a release date
- Hotshot composer teams up with Thala Ajith after 5 years
- VVR’s crucial schedule underway
- Vikram Kumar designs an interesting role for Nani