Young Bollywood stars Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone are not only one of the most successful onscreen jodis, but they have also been the much-talked-about lovebirds for the last few years. Since April, reports about Ranveer-Deepika’s wedding have been doing several rounds in national media.
As per the latest updates, Ranveer and Deepika will be tying the knot on November 10. The wedding may take place either in Italy or Bengaluru or both the places. Families of both the stars are already busy shopping and making arrangements for the big day.
Ranveer and Deepika have shared screen space with each other in movies like Ramleela, Finding Fanny, Bajirao Mastani and Padmaavat.
- Interview : Nagarjuna – My chemistry with Nani will be the highlight of Deva Das
- Mixed response helps star hero’s son
- Amar Akbar Anthony’s intriguing pivot raises curiosity
- For the first time, Mythri Movie Makers to bankroll a low budget film
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-09-2018