It is a known fact that Ram Charan is doing a film in the direction of Boyapati. The shooting of the film already started without Ram Charan. The latest we hear is that the star hero will join the shoot from the 10th of April.
This is the first time that Ram Charan will be seen in the direction of Boyapati and the expectations are quite huge. With Charan’s performance in Rangasthalam getting superb appreciation, this project has automatically become a hot cake.
Kiara Advani plays the female lead in this film which will be out this year-end. Watch out this space for more updates on this project.
- Anasuya signing roles carefully
- Superstar’s daughter all set for her debut
- Gold coins tradition continues in Kollywood
- Trisha becomes a hot cake in Tamil
- Not Simbu, but this talented hero to play Kamal’s grandson in Indian 2?