Young hero Naga Shaurya’s upcoming film, Chalo, was supposed to hit the screens on December 29. However, with Nani’s MCA, Akhil’s Hello and Allu Sirish’s Okka Kshanam releasing on December 21, 22 and 28 respectively, Chalo’s makers postponed the film’s release due to theaters shortage.
As per the latest updates, Chalo is now scheduled to open in cinemas on February 2. Chalo is a romantic action entertainer set in a village named Tiruppuram on the Andhra-Tamil Nadu border. Kannada actress Rashmika Mandanna is making her Tollywood debut with this movie.
Debutant Venky Kudumula is the film’s director, while Naga Shaurya’s parents Usha and Shankar Prasad produced the movie under Ira Creations banner. Sagar Mahati is the film’s music composer.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi