Megastar Chiranjeevi will be resuming Acharya’s shoot from November 9. Chiru will be wrapping up his part in a month long schedule. After taking a short break, Chiru will be moving on to Vedalam remake under Meher Ramesh’s direction.
Now, even though an official announcement is awaited, the latest buzz is that Vedalam remake will have its formal launch ceremony on January 18. Apparently, Chiru has instructed Meher Ramesh to be ready with the bound script and complete pre-production formalities by Sankranthi.
Anil Sunkara will be bankrolling Vedalam remake. Keerthy Suresh is rumored to have been roped in as the female lead in the movie. But there’s no official confirmation regarding this news. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan recovering; Urges people to be more cautious about COVID
- Aditi Rao Hydari stuns everyone with her Netflix film
- Interesting buzz on Akhil Akkineni’s next project
- Praveen Sattaru reveals major details about Nagarjuna’s next
- Top OTT platform acquires Balayya’s Akhanda
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next