Action hero Gopichand’s high budget action entertainer, Oxygen, is gearing up for a grand release on October 27. The film’s audio album, composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja, was supposed to be unveiled today, but it was canceled due to Gopichand’s unavailability.
As per the latest updates, Oxygen’s a grand audio launch event will be held in Hyderabad on October 23rd. Oxygen has young beauties Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel as the leading ladies, while Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Oxygen is directed by AM Jothi Krishna, son of senior producer AM Ratnam, and produced by S Aishwarya under Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake