Action hero Gopichand’s high budget action entertainer, Oxygen, is gearing up for a grand release on October 27. The film’s audio album, composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja, was supposed to be unveiled today, but it was canceled due to Gopichand’s unavailability.
As per the latest updates, Oxygen’s a grand audio launch event will be held in Hyderabad on October 23rd. Oxygen has young beauties Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel as the leading ladies, while Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Oxygen is directed by AM Jothi Krishna, son of senior producer AM Ratnam, and produced by S Aishwarya under Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika not interested in this happening remake?
- Mega hero does not want to be image bound
- Venu Sriram gets his new film okayed
- One more Hindi biggie to be out on Amazon soon
- Confirmed- Mahesh to romance two heroines in Trivikram film
- Bellamkonda Suresh buys rights of Hindi blockbuster?