Action hero Gopichand’s high budget action entertainer, Oxygen, is gearing up for a grand release on October 27. The film’s audio album, composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja, was supposed to be unveiled today, but it was canceled due to Gopichand’s unavailability.
As per the latest updates, Oxygen’s a grand audio launch event will be held in Hyderabad on October 23rd. Oxygen has young beauties Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel as the leading ladies, while Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Oxygen is directed by AM Jothi Krishna, son of senior producer AM Ratnam, and produced by S Aishwarya under Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
- Tamannaah to dub for the first time in Telugu?
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?