Action hero Gopichand’s high budget action entertainer, Oxygen, is gearing up for a grand release on October 27. The film’s audio album, composed by Yuvan Shankar Raja, was supposed to be unveiled today, but it was canceled due to Gopichand’s unavailability.
As per the latest updates, Oxygen’s a grand audio launch event will be held in Hyderabad on October 23rd. Oxygen has young beauties Raashi Khanna and Anu Emmanuel as the leading ladies, while Jagapathi Babu will be seen in a crucial role. Oxygen is directed by AM Jothi Krishna, son of senior producer AM Ratnam, and produced by S Aishwarya under Sri Sai Raam Creations banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Radhe Shyam- UV Creations need to act fast
- Master a debacle in Hindi- Then why remaking it?
- Red’s 3rd day AP/TG collections
- Shocking- Krack to have its digital premiere on this date
- Jersey remake gets a solid release date
- Poll : Prabhas Salaar or KGF 2 -Which will be a bigger hit?