Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s much-awaited action entertainer, Katamarayudu, is all set for its censor scrutiny on March 15th. The unit has wrapped up the song shooting in Italy and is on its way back to Hyderabad.
The entire post-production work too is nearing completion except the editing of the portions shot in Italy. This is indeed a smart planning by the team as advance bookings and overseas premieres will benefit largely, before the film releases on the 24th of this month.
Dolly has directed Katamarayudu and Sharrat Marar has produced it. Shruti Haasan is the leading lady in this official remake of Thala Ajith’s hit movie, Veeram.
- Star villain joins Sye Raa shoot
- Noted actor wraps up a key schedule of RC12
- NTR biopic finds its Savitri
- Raw and intense action episodes in Kalyanram’s next
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race