Power Star Pawan Kalyan’s much-awaited action entertainer, Katamarayudu, is all set for its censor scrutiny on March 15th. The unit has wrapped up the song shooting in Italy and is on its way back to Hyderabad.
The entire post-production work too is nearing completion except the editing of the portions shot in Italy. This is indeed a smart planning by the team as advance bookings and overseas premieres will benefit largely, before the film releases on the 24th of this month.
Dolly has directed Katamarayudu and Sharrat Marar has produced it. Shruti Haasan is the leading lady in this official remake of Thala Ajith’s hit movie, Veeram.
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic
- Kavacham’s team reveals film’s release plans