Megastar Chiranjeevi’s most eagerly awaited comeback film, Khaidi No. 150, recently completed its censor formalities with a UA certificate. Expectations around this crazy project are humongous and there has been a huge secrecy about the film’s release date.
According to our sources, the makers of Khaidi No.150 have finally decided to release the film on the 11th of January to cash in on the pre-festive and holiday advantage.
Needless to say that fans will be having a gala time going nostalgic about the days when Chiru used to create sensations at box-office a decade ago. Khaidi No.150 is directed by VV Vinayak and produced by Ram Charan. Kajal Aggarwal is the film’s leading lady.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri-Vijay film from January 2020
- Saaho emoji to be released soon?
- Kajal supports a good cause
- Talented actor leaves Lavanya speechless
- YRF’s past mistake haunts Hrithik’s next
- When Prabhas turned vegetarian