Macho hunk Rana Daggubati’s upcoming film, Nene Raju Nene Mantri, is eagerly awaited across the country as this will be his first release after the historic success of Baahubali 2. As per the latest confirmation by the film’s makers, Nene Raju Nene Mantri is going to hit the screens on August 11.
Nene Raju Nene Mantri is an intense political drama and it showcases the ambitious journey of a shrewd village man named Jogendra, played by Rana. Jogendra’s rise from being a simpleton to the Chief Minister’s chair forms the film’s story.
Director Teja is determined to bounce back to success streak with NRNM. The film stars Kajal Aggarwal and Catherine Tresa in prominent roles and it is produced by D Suresh Babu, Bharath Chowdary and Kiran Reddy.
Articles that might interest you:
- Teja working on a tight script for this action hero
- Rana wraps up Adavi Ramudu
- Noted producer acquires Vijay Deverakonda’s WFL’s Andhra rights
- Queen trailer- Ramya’s impressive act
- Nag Ashwin turns dialogue writer as well
- Balayya new film gets a grand launch tomorrow