According to the latest buzz, the makers are planning to launch the movie on April 6th. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from the same day at the Ramoji Film City, and the unit will can a high-octane action sequence in senior stunt choreographer Vijayan’s supervision.
Trivikram is keen on wrapping up the movie in just four months and release it for Bathukamma festival. Pawan Kalyan will be seen as a software professional in this movie. Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the film’s leading ladies.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kanika Kapoor discharged from hospital
- Star director giving finishing touches to his next
- Mahesh giving a final reading to Parasuram’s bounded script
- Tollywood producer awaits Bollywood heroes’ dates for Rakshasudu remake
- Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s Hindi remake rights with this producer?
- Vijay and I are nervous: Ananya Pandey on Fighter