According to the latest buzz, the makers are planning to launch the movie on April 6th. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start from the same day at the Ramoji Film City, and the unit will can a high-octane action sequence in senior stunt choreographer Vijayan’s supervision.
Trivikram is keen on wrapping up the movie in just four months and release it for Bathukamma festival. Pawan Kalyan will be seen as a software professional in this movie. Keerthy Suresh and Anu Emmanuel are the film’s leading ladies.
- Slight delay in NTR Kathanayakudu’s second single’s release
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s trailer gets a launch date
- 2.0 to beat Baahubali 2’s record today
- Bollywood star to play Pullela Gopichand
- 2.0 enters $5M club; Inches towards the target